1355 Single-Hung Window
The 1355 vinyl single-hung replacement window is one of the best single-hung vinyl windows on the market. This high-quality replacement window is perfect for your next replacement window project.
The 1355 single-hung window offers crafted features that provide exceptional durability and energy efficiency. With standard features that include a brickmould exterior profile, constant-force balance system, and easily removable bottom sash, the 1355 single-hung window combines style, ease of use, and dependable, proven performance suitable for any replacement window project.
If you have any questions about single-hung window replacements, please call us, and we will be happy to discuss the best vinyl windows options with you.
- Warm-edge spacer system maximizes energy efficiency and improves seal performance of insulated glass units
- Welded, multi-chambered frame and sash for superior strength and energy-efficiency
- Heavy-duty weatherstripping for protection against wind, rain, dust, and noise
- Metal-reinforced sash and meeting rails deliver strength and durability
- Recessed tilt latch for improved aesthetics and easy cleaning
- 3-1/4” frame depth
- 3/4” insulated glass
- 4-9/16" and 6-9/16" wood extension jambs available
- STC: 29
- U-Value: 0.30-0.47
- SHGC: 0.20-0.63
- VLT: 0.39-0.66
- HP Low-E
- Argon gas enhanced
- 5/8” flat grids-between-the-glass
- 7/8” flat grids-between-the-glass
- 11/16” sculptured grids-between-the-glass
- Color match
- Optional window operating control device (WOCD)