You dream it. We’ll help bring it to life.
You face multiple choices, specifications, guidelines and, of course, deadlines, and we’re here to help you fulfill your vision. We understand that windows and doors have to fill a dual role - both fulfilling an aesthetic vision for the building while still addressing homeowners' and business owners' desire for window performance. That's why we offer some of the best windows in the business for architects' specifications and designs. When you’re successful, we know we’ve done our job right.
For residential and multi-family markets, MI is your single-source provider for a variety of architectural styles, glass and grid options, colors, and more—all designed for long-lasting beauty, performance, and energy efficiency. From our single-hung or double-hung windows to awning and casement windows, multi-slide patio doors, and everything in between, you can rest easy on your next design knowing that MI Windows and Doors has you covered.
To review our remodeling and replacement window options, visit our Replacement Windows product selection. If you are looking for new construction windows and doors, see our New Construction Windows product selection.
A better experience. That’s MI.
As one of the nation's largest suppliers of high-quality replacement windows and new construction windows, backed by support that goes above and beyond, you can count on us as a partner to deliver the window that brings your designs to life. Our seasoned sales and service teams respond quickly and with the knowledge to ensure you always get the answers you need.
- Design flexibility with on-trend styles and top-rated performance at the right price
- Exceptional quality controls at every step ensures all orders are on-time, accurate, and complete
- State-of-the-art manufacturing plants around the country to deliver what you need, where you need it
- Awarded the Best Product Award for Energy Efficiency from Builder News Magazine for the MI EnergyCore Window System
- Audits every hour, on every line, in every plant so you know our windows are examined and feature-complete
- One of the first companies to be accepted into the AAMA 103-15 procedural certification program within the United States
- 100% trouble-free guarantee
AIA-accredited courses at MI Windows
In order to better serve our partners in the architectural profession, MI Windows and Doors now offers two AIA-accredited CEU programs. By taking one or both of these courses, architects can satisfy their continuing-education requirements while increasing their knowledge on the fenestration industry.
Available courses are:
- Vinyl Windows: Manufacturing Facility Tour
- Course #40107837-002
- 3 LU/HSW
- Vinyl Windows: Performance, construction, and functionality for residential and light-commercial applications
- Course #40107837-001
- 1 LU/HSW
Our three-credit course is being offered for the first time. It involves a tour of our manufacturing facilities in Hegins and Gratz, Pa. Through this program, attendees will learn the following:
- The process of fabricating vinyl windows and doors for replacement, remodeling, and new construction applications
- The latest advancements in the construction of insulated glass units (IGU's), vinyl mainframes and vinyl sash
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements for the safe manufacturing of vinyl windows and doors
- Requirements for a Quality Management System to qualify for the AAMA's 5+5 certification program
- How to distinguish the most commonly used window types in residential and light-commercial new construction, replacement, and rehabilitation projects
Our one-credit course is a one-hour “lunch-and-learn” presentation. In this class, architects will learn about the performance, construction, and functionality of vinyl windows. This all-encompassing class starts with the discovery of vinyl in 1838 and continues through its use in the fenestration industry today.
MI Windows and Doors, LLC is a Registered Provider with The American Institute of Architects Continuing Education Systems (provider # 40107837). Credit(s) earned on completion of this course will be reported to AIA CES for AIA members. Certificates of Completion for both AIA members and non-AIA members are available upon request.
For more information about either of our AIA-accredited CEU courses, contact Anthony Matter at Anthony.Matter@miwd.com.