With MI’s recent introduction of the HomeMaker 290 Sliding Glass Door, we will be eliminating the EnergyCore 190 Sliding Glass Door. The last day to order the EC190 Door will be Friday, November 22, 2019.
The HM290 is a premium sliding-glass door that perfectly complements our HomeMaker3 window series. Available in two-, three-, and four-panel configurations, the HM290 door can be ordered with a high-performance co-extruded acrylic color cap and is the first MI product to offer a black interior and exterior.
Other noteworthy features on this new door include:
• Panelized design for simple installation of all product configurations up to 4-panels wide
• Advanced track and roller system for smooth, easy operation
• Silver, bronze, and black co-extruded acrylic color cap for color options with extreme durability
• Dual-point or four-point mortise lock and latching screen for superior security
• Modern hardware and handle set offer on-trend aesthetics
• Two sill/threshold options (anodized clear or anodized bronze aluminum) for design flexibility
• Dual weeping system for optimized water management
Our complete line of sliding glass doors manufactured in Prescott Valley, AZ will be the Pro390, HomeMaker 290, and our EnergyCore Multi-Slide Doors (192, 193, 194).