MI Windows is introducing a new vinyl sliding glass door to our family of high-performance HomeMaker3 products. The HM290 door, which will be manufactured at our Prescott Valley facility, is a premium sliding-glass door that perfectly complements our HomeMaker window series. The door is now available to quote. Production will begin in mid-September.
Available in two-, three-, and four-panel configurations, the HM290 door can be ordered with a high-performance co-extruded acrylic color cap and is the first MI product to offer a black interior and exterior. Other noteworthy features on this new door include:
- Panelized design for simple installation of all product configurations up to 4-panels wide
- Advanced track and roller system for smooth, easy operation
- Silver, bronze, and black co-extruded acrylic color cap for color options with extreme durability
- Dual-point or four-point mortise lock and latching screen for superior security
- Modern hardware and handle set offer on-trend aesthetics
- Two sill/threshold options (anodized clear or anodized bronze aluminum) for design flexibility
- Dual weeping system for optimized water management
View MI’s HM290 product literature
to discover additional features of this premium door.
The new HM290 door is part of a series of changes to our western door platform. Effective this September, the HM390 will be renamed the Pro390 and added to our Pro5000 Series. In November, the EC190 door will be discontinued. The EnergyCore Multi-Slide (192, 193, 194) doors will remain an integral part of MI’s product offering as our elite door featuring MikronWood and a Slide Works frame. Please refer to the West Coast Product Line Overview for a complete overview of our product offering.