General Precautions and Recommendations
All MI team members should do their best to adhere to the following procedures to help reduce the risk of spreading this disease.
Prevention Recommendations from the CDC
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- Practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces (i.e. cell phones, tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks, etc.)
- The complete list of recommendations from the CDC can be found HERE..